There are no FAQ's for LeMieux Pro-Sorb Lambskin Half Pad
LeMieux Pro-Sorb Lambskin Half Pad
The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination of features - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin half-pad with the flexibility to adjust the fit and balance of your saddle. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer, which can often slip and be hard to place accurately. Pro-Sorb gives you all of these options in just one product.
This Adjustable Saddle Pad is very versatile
- Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into four velcro pockets under the lambskin. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm.
- The Clear-Spine on the underside prevents 'blocking off' the key gullet area, relieving pressure and allowing air to flow.
- Use as a riser pad for the front or back of the saddle. 6mm and 10mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
- The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
- Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
- Full set of four 6mm and 10mm insert pads included.
A uinque design from LeMieux that will solve your saddle fitting problems and help you to keep your horse happy and comfortable in his work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Deliveries to outside the UK must be placed online, we will then advise of any extra delivery charges.When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. If for any reason we cannot get your order to you in the time you specify at checkout, we will notify you by email.
Standard Delivery in approximately 3 -5 working days £5.95
Premium Delivery in approximately 2 -3 working days £6.95
Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery (to be placed over telephone) £8.50
Please be assured that all orders 1. Going out of the EU AND 2. From non EU customers will have the VAT removed from the price of their goods.
Ireland – £19.70
Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands – £19.70
France, Germany, Monaco - £21.70
Austria, Czech republic, Denmark, Faeroe Islands, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Vatican city - £22.90
Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovak republic, Slovenia – £26.90
Andorra, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland – £27.80
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine – £31.90
Australia & New Zealand £41.40
USA & Canada £24
All of the shipping costs above apply to orders up to a maximum of 3.5 kilos, should your order be heavier than this, or volumetrically 'large' we will calculate the extra postage cost for your individual order and contact you for your agreement prior to processing your order. Items that may require a postage surcharge due to weight are likely to include winter horse rugs, yard equipment and high volume orders. Please note that any tax and import duties are the customers responsibility. Please also note that our couriers do offer a fast despatch service. If you need your order quicker than the above quoted time please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 01948 820720
PLEASE NOTE - Our Warehouse is closed between Christmas and New Year .