There are no FAQ's for Neue Schule Turtle Top With Flex Beval
Neue Schule Turtle Top Beval
- Flex keeps the mouthpiece centred and arched over the tongue at all times
- Re-focuses the attention back onto the rein aids to encourage a soft consistent contact
- Turtle Top naturally sits further back in the mouth
- Upper surface of the link matches the equine upper palate by being gently curved and widened
Why we love this bit from Neue Schule range:
The Turtle TopTM naturally sits further back in the mouth;
- Negating the temptation to over-tighten the cheek pieces.
- Improved bit positioning delivers greater clarity through the rein aids
- Eliminates extra pressure in the corners of the mouth and poll.
The Turtle TopTM Link holds the bit in an arc over the tongue helping to locate and maintain it in the most effective place.
- Restricted upward cannon movement discourages mouth over-activity,
- Helps to prevent sideways movement of the tongue,
- Allows the mouthpiece to sit centrally arched over the tongue.
The cannons have a unique flattened underside and horizontally positioned loops;
- Provides a naturally large weight bearing surface,
- Feel and responsiveness are enhanced,
- Encourages horses to flex and round over the bit in to a more correct outline,
- Allows comfortable, low tongue pressure,
- Takes up less room in the horses mouth than a thicker bit.
The Beval ring gives rein and cheek-piece attachment options in a neat package but whatever option you choose the mouthpiece remains in constant relative alignment to the tongue. The flattened underside of the cannons with their anatomy-inspired recesses are held parallel to the tongue whatever riding activity you enjoy and for whatever rein tension you employ.
Mouth thickness: 16mm
Ring size: 70mm
Ring colour: Stainless Steel
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Deliveries to outside the UK must be placed online, we will then advise of any extra delivery charges.When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. If for any reason we cannot get your order to you in the time you specify at checkout, we will notify you by email.
Standard Delivery in approximately 3 -5 working days £5.95
Premium Delivery in approximately 2 -3 working days £6.95
Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery (to be placed over telephone) £8.50
Please be assured that all orders 1. Going out of the EU AND 2. From non EU customers will have the VAT removed from the price of their goods.
Ireland – £19.70
Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands – £19.70
France, Germany, Monaco - £21.70
Austria, Czech republic, Denmark, Faeroe Islands, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Vatican city - £22.90
Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovak republic, Slovenia – £26.90
Andorra, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland – £27.80
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine – £31.90
Australia & New Zealand £41.40
USA & Canada £24
All of the shipping costs above apply to orders up to a maximum of 3.5 kilos, should your order be heavier than this, or volumetrically 'large' we will calculate the extra postage cost for your individual order and contact you for your agreement prior to processing your order. Items that may require a postage surcharge due to weight are likely to include winter horse rugs, yard equipment and high volume orders. Please note that any tax and import duties are the customers responsibility. Please also note that our couriers do offer a fast despatch service. If you need your order quicker than the above quoted time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01948 820720