There are no FAQ's for Veredus Piaffe Revo Dressage Tendon Boot
Veredus Piaffe Revo Dressage Tendon Boot
- Anatomically-shaped shell guarantees maximum comfort and perfect positioning on the horse's limb.
- Extra protection "X" shape: in the back of the tendon boot, covered with EVA foam padding there is an extra protection X shape, that ensures maximum protection to flexor tendon an area at particular risk of injury and bruising.
- The shock-absorbing properties of the EVA foam reduce the transmission of shocks and impacts by 40%.
- Maximum support of suspensor and flexor tendons thanks to the perfect anatomic and elastic properties of the boot.
- Breathable neoprene with micro-holes (Aerox) allowing the limb to breath easily, avoiding overheating of the tendon system.
- Innovative closure tips on the stainless steel clasps fixed onto the elastic padding hooked to the rigid shell.
- Quick-release tip: FLEXTAN tips on a stainless steel clasp allow extremely fast hooking and unhooking, even with just one hand.
- The closure holes have a special narrow shape that guarantees a secure hold, avoiding the possibility of accidential unhooking during work or competition.
Medium & Full
Black & White
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Deliveries to outside the UK must be placed online, we will then advise of any extra delivery charges.When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. If for any reason we cannot get your order to you in the time you specify at checkout, we will notify you by email.
Standard Delivery in approximately 3 -5 working days £5.95
Premium Delivery in approximately 2 -3 working days £6.95
Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery (to be placed over telephone) £8.50
Please be assured that all orders 1. Going out of the EU AND 2. From non EU customers will have the VAT removed from the price of their goods.
Shipping Europe (3 – 5 business days)
Ireland – £19.70
Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands – £19.70
France, Germany, Monaco - £21.70
Austria, Czech republic, Denmark, Faeroe Islands, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Vatican city - £22.90
Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovak republic, Slovenia – £26.90
Andorra, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland – £27.80
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine – £31.90
Australia & New Zealand (4 – 6 business days) £41.40
USA & Canada (4 – 6 business days) £24
All of the shipping costs above apply to orders up to a maximum of 3.5 kilos, should your order be heavier than this we will calculate the extra postage cost for your individual order and contact you for your agreement prior to processing your order. Items that may require a postage surcharge due to weight are likely to include winter horse rugs, yard equipment and high volume orders. Please note that any tax and import duties are the customers responsibility. Please also note that our couriers do offer a fast despatch service. If you need your order quicker than the above quoted time please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 01948 820720